Was perusing my good friend, Chris Muddiman’s blog yesterday. He posted an AWESOME post about the reasons behind why he chooses to race. I couldn’t agree more and couldn’t have said it better myself. Check it out.
After reading his blog post, if you so feel inspired to race yourself, come check out one of the clinics that I’ll be hosting. I’m not the fastest racer, nor do I claim to be a pro, but I have learned a thing or two over the years and would like to pass that info on. Here’s the list:
- June 5, 2pm – Triathlon 101 – More Info
- June 5, 4pm – Transition Clinic – More Info
- June 19, 2pm – Group XTERRA Whitewater Course Preview (ride and run) – More Info
- June 26, 2pm – Nutrition Clinic – More Info
- June – August – Group Bike (road and off-road) and Group Trail Runs (TBA)
Be a Warrior,